Subject: Artists, Musicians and Bitcoin
Over the past 25 years I have watched musicians lose financial ground. It’s not just the value of recorded music that is decreasing, but the very dollars that we earn are being devalued in order to prop up stock markets and the rest of the economy.
In the next ten years, there’s going to be a massive transfer of wealth due to the increasing pace of technological and social change.
I want to see artists on the upside of those changes.
I am NOT a financial advisor. That said, I want to make it fun and worthwhile for you to explore Bitcoin, and there’s a very strong chance that you will financially benefit from your newfound interest.
Here’s all you do.
- Download the CashApp from Square. Most musicians already trust Square, and won’t mind connecting a bank account to the CashApp. This is the absolute easiest way to buy Bitcoin.
- Fund your App with $50, and buy $50 of Bitcoin from the App.
- Reply to this email and tell me you did it – I’ll give you $50 off your next LRN renewal. (This offer is only for LRN artist members.)
- I’m only recommending a $50 purchase. Don’t neglect your important bills for this!
- I don’t receive any direct benefit from your purchase. I simply want to introduce people I care about (friends and customers) to a very important force. The value will go up and down… hold it for at least a year.
- I’ve made small investments in Bitcoin since 2017 and it has introduced me to profound concepts and people. I hope it does for you too.
- I cannot be your tech guy for this – if you are not good with phone apps… please ignore this entire message. 8^)
- See who I follow on Twitter. https://twitter.com/cryptoartists1