After much research and reflection, I’ve decided to postpone LRFest 2020 until November. (Showcase will be November 13th.)
1. Our audience demographic is the most at risk population for Covid-19.
2. Though there are few reported cases in FL, the severe shortage of tests means we really don’t know where it is at this point.
3. We don’t want to endanger anyone. Music is meant to heal us.
4. We can create an even better festival for November. We hope our snowbird fans will elect to start their Florida season a little early with us.
We’d be grateful and relieved if you’d keep them for the November event, even if you’re not sure yet. The next few months will be incredibly difficult for us and members of our network. If you would like to donate to help us, it would be immensely helpful and appreciated.
If you need a refund:
- If you purchased ($45/35/25 reserved tickets) via the Palladium, call or visit the Palladium box office TU-FR 12-3pm. Regular box office hours resume TU, March 17.
- If you purchased VIP tickets from Fran or the LRFest, and need a refund, please use this form.
I’ll be reaching out to all our hosts, fans, and artists as we re-architect our schedule for a great November festival. In the meantime we’ll start actively promoting online events (livestreams) as this new activity will be critical to keeping music in our lives and to support the artists we all love.
Let’s buckle down, be safe, and get through this critical and difficult period. Life will get back to normal. We are social creatures and there is no way we will let go of live music.
See you in November if not sooner. Thanks for being part of our world.
Fran Snyder, founder
ListeningRoomNetwork.com and Listening Room Festival