Have you ever lost an attendee or two, because
- you didn’t reply to their RSVP soon enough or at all?
- you forgot to send them a reminder email, and they forgot about their commitment to you?
Or maybe you get it done every time, but would enjoy a little automation?
We’ve made substantial improvements for hosts and venues in our network, to solve these problems for you.
Our new RSVP system now has the following:
- Auto-confirmations – RSVPs can receive an automatic reply saying “confirmed!” with instructions, directions, etc.
- Customized confirmation/reminder messages – use the prepared template, and/or add anything you wish.
- Auto-reminders – 2 days before your show, confirmed RSVPs get a reminder message.
- FULL – setting if you’d like to stop getting RSVPs for a particular event.
We have a lot more planned as well, including a “wait list” setting and guest list printout.
In the next few months we’ll also be promoting our new fan memberships, to help boost attendance at your shows.
So take a minute to list your upcoming shows, try out the new stuff, and maybe connect with some new people!
Notice the RSVPs (30) and the (auto) confirmation setting in the image below!