In 2018, we rebuilt our entire platform for you. Here are the improvements we are most happy to share:
- Fan memberships launched to attract a growing audience well-fit for our events.
- Twice-monthly fan newsletter to announce upcoming shows and trigger RSVPs to your events.
- Updated webflyers that are more attractive and mobile friendly.
- Improved concert calendars.
- … and the launch of our brand new RSVP system.
The RSVP system is very basic, and this is your opportunity to give us feedback as we build out more robust features. What would you like to see.. auto-reminders? Wait list options?
We also addressed issues of safety and privacy this year. Our network is now private, and memberships are required for people to see any details about your events. This is also a buffer to allow private concerts to be truly private, and to minimize the chances that PRO organizations will solicit our members for licensing fees. We also believe that the small $10 fee for fan memberships is a good filter to make sure we attract people who care.
What is truly exciting for us is that 90% of the work/investment we made in 2018 was invisible. It was infrastructure investment to create a solid platform for future development. In 2019, we expect a lot of our work to really shine and create noticeable value for you.
Thanks for being part of this.