Nobody is complaining.
Yes, once in a while, I’ll get a suggestion about adding this feature or that one, but in essence, this is a pretty sweet gig. The hosts and venues are kind. The artists are kind. And things just roll along without much drama.
But over here?
- I want you to get more gigs.
- I want you to be able to upload and change up your profile more easily.
- I want a built-in fanbase to attend the house concerts you play.
- I want a beautiful (totally new) website that works on your phone as well as on your desktop.
- I want more people discovering your music, whether they can book you or not.
- I want more people funding your campaigns and becoming part of your career.
I have plans for all this, but artist memberships alone can’t fund all this work.
So in September, we are launching our first ever Kickstarter Campaign, to rebuild Listening Room Network and expand all the great stuff happening with ConcertsInYourHome.com.
Shortly after that, we’ll be asking our hosts to contribute on an annual basis, based on the added value that our network and new booking/networking tools will create for them.
The new website is for you. It’s for our hosts and venues – so they can help you. It’s for me too, because someday I want my legacy of work to be undeniably positive.
I’m saying thank you in advance. I hope you’ll share our expanded vision with your own network of friends. Stay tuned. Kickstarter. This September.